PERIL UNIVERSE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORCE IS BUZZING ABOUT A FEW FAMILIAR FACES RETURNING TO STAR WARS

Go down

THE FORCE IS BUZZING ABOUT A FEW FAMILIAR FACES RETURNING TO STAR WARS Empty THE FORCE IS BUZZING ABOUT A FEW FAMILIAR FACES RETURNING TO STAR WARS

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

[img]THE FORCE IS BUZZING ABOUT A FEW FAMILIAR FACES RETURNING TO STAR WARS Star_w10[/img]

Rumors about Harrison Ford's interest in returning to the franchise is already a week old, but today the force is all a buzz about Mark Hamil's return. He's (Hamil) even urging the studios to bring back Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, and Tony Daniels affraid. Speculation is that Ford, Hamil, and Fisher would be brought back with the story focusing on their offspring.

IMHO Rolling Eyes the latest edition in the never-ending-saga that is Star Wars could use all the help it can get affraid. Here's why, Disney is not known for dark material and the film's director J.J. Abrams has a style that may work for Star Trek, but Star Wars?? I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, I think Abrams is a fantastic director, but sometimes we need to stay in our lane Shocked . Just sayin'. What do you think?

Admin
Admin

https://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down