RESIDENT EVIL 6?!!! W.S. ANDERSEN WORKIN' THIS FRANCHISE & WIFE TO UN-DEATH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

[img][/img]

Like the zombies in the Resident Evil films this franchise just won't die. io9.com reported today that there is a RE6 in the works! What surprises me more is that I'm not all that upset about it. I kinda like this franchise. Hey, it's not exactly Shakespeare, but Milla, the zombies, and W.S. Andersen's action-sequences make for great eye-candy on a Saturday afternoon while I shove some buttery popcorn in my pie-hole.

Conversely, I am a little peeved that a film of this caliber is on its 6th round at the rodeo and I am working harder than a Hebrew slave to get my first sci-fi film project noticed. Mad I guess membership does have its privileges after all. I'll get there one day and when I do I'm sure they'll be no shortage of green-eye'd monsters alien lurking in the shadows of Forums like this one taking a shot or two at my good fortune. Oops! My fingers are betraying my thoughts (you weren't suppose to read that). I digress from my rant. I'll let you all be the judge of this topic as I can no longer be trusted to remain objective!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 6?!!! W.S. ANDERSEN WORKIN' THIS FRANCHISE & WIFE TO UN-DEATH!

Post by Markieho on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 am

I really liked the first RE movie. The rest not so much.
Hollywood gives the public what works.
This movie hit so we get five copies.

Markieho

Back to top Go down

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 6?!!! W.S. ANDERSEN WORKIN' THIS FRANCHISE & WIFE TO UN-DEATH!

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am

>Markieho

I really liked the first one too. But, admittedly if they kept them coming I would probably keep going to see them. Kinda makes me wonder what my threshold would be. I must be a glutton for punishment (like driving by an accident; gotta look affraid). Maybe, The Umbrella Corporation programed me during that first show--call Alice cause dey got me! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum