PERIL UNIVERSE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER A BRIEF BREAK...I"M BACK!!!

Go down

AFTER A BRIEF BREAK...I"M BACK!!! Empty AFTER A BRIEF BREAK...I"M BACK!!!

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello PERIL FANS!

After a brief break I'm back! Very Happy  I had to take some time to regroup and plan for the upcoming online fundraising campaign for "PERIL" so I haven't had much time to write my usual snarky, but informative reviews on recent films (though I've seen them all Shocked  , well at least the "summer blockbusters"). Don't worry I'll be writing a review on them.Suspect  What have I been up too? I'm glad you asked! bounce  I've been busy creating videos and getting endorsements from the other Team PERIL members for the PERIL fundraising campaign. I've decided to use indiegogo, YEAH! cheers After much deliberation, it makes sense to go with their website. In a few weeks I will launch the campaign. We're working out the final details and would like to get a head start on promoting it before the actual launch. So we need your help to spread the word!

Though I have some ideas, I'm interested in your suggestions on what kind of perks we should offer people who make donations. Here are some details on the project:

1. This will be a promotional film to show major production companies, investors, distributors and will be entered in major film festivals.

2. We need everyone to support us by making a contribution, spreading the word, or both. Remember we need you to HELP US GO VIRAL! Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, friends and family etc. will make the all difference here! There are a few major industry players interested in our project, but they won't commit unless WE show them this project is worth it. So PLEASE SUPPORT PERIL.

3. Every penny made from the campaign will go into the film's production i.e. special effects, sets, equipment, crew & talent.

4. There are some investors interested in the project, but they want to see if there's a fan base and public support for this project before they pony-up.

5. We'll be launching the project in a couple of weeks.

6. Graphic artists Neil Blevins of Pixar (WALL-E, The Incredibles, Brave, Cars), Dragos Jieanu (MTV, Featured artist in 3D Artist Magazine), Jamie Martin (Sandra Bullock and George Clooney film Gravity) are all a part of Team PERIL and have created fantastic visual designs for the project.

If you have any questions about the project, suggestions, or want to know how you can help please feel free to contact me at vividshade01@yahoo.com or post here!

Thanks for being a Team PERIL member and supporter!

-Tim Holloway

Admin
Admin

https://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down