PERIL UNIVERSE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

Go down

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? Empty WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

Post by Admin Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

[img]WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? 52902410[/img]

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

I've been getting a lot of views on my ramblings of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, science, tv & movies, and of course "PERIL."

So I am curious what topics in these areas you would like me to cover next? Because, my views are SOOOOOOOOO poignant, informative, relevant, entertaining, fabulous, enlightening, awesome, wonderful, amazing, enjoyable, tantalizing, incredible, serendipitous, engaging, rapturous, and undeniably AWE-INSPIRING Rolling Eyes!

Seriously, I am quite good Laughing. So let me know what topics you'd like me to cover next?

Admin
Admin

https://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? Empty Battlestar Galactica, I miss that show

Post by PhantomX Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes you have made me laugh on several occasions. Very funny posts and often on point. Do more on Battlestar Galactica. Not really a True Blood fan and only just started watching Being Human.

Keep em coming man!

PhantomX

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? Empty star trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by truTREKy Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

do more on star trek. not a fan of Abrams, but like to read more on it. i caught the new trailer here. it's gonna be a train wreak judging by the looks of it. but i think he's gonna do great with star wars.

truTREKy

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? Empty Re: WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks guys for your requests! I'm a really big fan of both these franchises so I will see what news I can dig up and bring it to you with my usual flare Wink. If anyone else has any suggestions please feel free to make them.

I've also been debating if I should do a few video posts of my topic introductions (this should fun Laughing). Let me know if you'd like to see that! affraid

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Admin
Admin

https://peril.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT? Empty Re: WHAT TOPIC SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down